In response to the worldwide outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), JEM Electronics has taken steps to maintain business continuity while protecting the health and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers. Safety and health are our top priorities.
- Presently, we have most of our administrative, account management, engineering and pricing staff working remotely. This is in line with requests from both federal and state agencies.
- JEM continues to operate and serve our customers. Because we have authorization, as an essential manufacturer of medical and military components, our manufacturing operation continues but could be interrupted at any time for either absenteeism or state mandate. Our goal is to produce assemblies until such time as we are no longer able or permitted to continue.
- To meet the needs of our critical customers and to protect the safety and health of our employees, we are updating our guidance based on the most recent guidelines from international health organizations, local, state and federal governments and our own safety protocols:
- Current Operating Conditions: As of March 23, 2020, JEM is still operating at near capacity.
- JEM is accepting, entering and acknowledging orders normally and without disruption.
- Similarly, our production and delivery schedules remain uninterrupted and we will continue to produce essential products, as long as it remains safe to do so.
- We are in close contact with our suppliers to identify any disruption to our supply chain.
- To our vendors, we ask that all business-related issues take place virtually or by phone. We are not accepting vendor visits until further notice. We appreciate your support to ensure the safety of our employees and yours.
We are in unprecedented times and our first priority is to protect the safety of our most valuable resource, our employees. While we anticipate supply-chain disruptions, we have done our best to prepare for it and we will do our best to make sure that we provide the very best service possible.
President & CEO
JEM Electronics, Inc.